An objective view of where your team stands today
Our Assessment Solutions measure individual competencies through a set of simulation exercises. They are 100% objective, consistently delivering evidence-based results that you can trust to inform your HRM decisions. You’ll be able to choose the best candidates to promote or hire for specific roles, based on their prospects of future success.
Our Development Solutions are similar to the Assessment solutions, but seek out competency gaps. They can provide constructive and clear guidance about who may need additional training or development. By investing in the right areas and in the right people within your organisation you will develop a more engaged, valued and sustainable workforce.
A proven process
The Development or Assessment process has three distinct phases. It begins with working closely with you to identify the correct competencies and how they will be measured. This is then put into action on the Assessment / Development day. Following this, we will analyse the results and feed back to you what we have found.
The best tools for the greatest accuracy
We have partnered with the very best providers. This gives us access to tools that will provide the most accurate predictions. When you add in our expertise and experience you end up with the best competencies prediction rate to support your critical human capital related decisions.
You can choose Arabic or English tools and we can conduct our Assessment and Development Centres in either language.
What gives our Centres the edge?
We are fair
- Evaluations carried out in different situations/ exercises
- Evaluations carried out by different assessors during the day
- Evaluated based on evidence gathered by assessors not perceptions
We are objective
- All competencies and behavior indicators are clearly defined
- Your HR department is involved in the design of the Assessment Centre
- Exercises are mapped to competencies
- Scoring criteria is well defined in advance
We are consistent
- Assessors are trained in the exercises
- Assessors are certified for handling the different situations in the exercises
- Assessors conduct calibration/integration sessions to ensure fair and consistent treatment for all the candidates
We are reliable
- High accuracy rate in identifying areas of strengths and areas of development for the different candidates
- Double the accuracy and prediction rate of a structured interviewing process
Get in touch to find out how our Development and Assessment Centres can help your people achieve their potential.